follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Just discovered Carl who proclaims Jesus, not Christianity.

    An acquaintance pointed me to Carl M. You can learn more and check his stories from the Middle East here: http://www.carlmedearis.com/
    Picture1.HoGG6lcvmxbQ.jpg

    (Don’t know what this pic is supposed to do for our theology and understanding of God and ourselves. Do we hold the World? Does God hold the World? If we had sharp finger nails, would this carve the next Grand Canyon?)

    I hope you are intrigued, inspired, and pointed to Jesus by Carl’s desire to NOT share Christianity. Instead he tells people about Jesus while pleading ignorance to Christianity.

    I don’t use the word Bible.
    I don’t say I’m a Christian.
    Jesus wasn’t even a Christian.
    But who is Jesus?
    Let’s do talk about him.


    Now, imagine if you could do this in the Middle East or around the globe? or down the street or at the local pub?
    What kind of response would you get?

    Let’s find out.
    Are you in?

    1 comment:

    The Guinns said...

    Cool site. Thanks for the link.