follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    "Take my life" :: Afghanistan

    At 8 AM yesterday morning, October 20, 2008, Afghanistan time, a worker
    with another ministry was shot and killed.  The Taliban has claimed
    responsibility.
     

    You can take from me no more than my life.--Offrus Greizinger

    Oh, how easy it is to be a Christian, so long as the flesh is not put to the trial,
    or nothing has to be relinquished; then it is an easy thing to be a Christian.
                                                              --Maeyken Wens

    Thus they sang until close to the water's edge, where they were to be drowned.
                                                           --Jacob Mandel and Hendrick Sumer

    I am ready to suffer my head to be struck off, much rather than apostatize from
    my faith. --Hans Haslibacher

    Soul Food is a side dish of www.chipkirk.com

    No comments: